6.01.2009

Reno Continued...

So as I promised...here are some pics from Reno. I must apologize for them, I am not the camera man. Most of the ones I have are blurry but these are the best I have.

This first one is of the actual bowling center. No it is not a bowling alley, it is a National Bowling Stadium. It was way cool! There are 78 lanes in all, and a walk way in the middle that for team event they have you come walking in like the Olympics. Way cool experience! I definitely wish I could have bowled better. Maybe next time.

My mom and I did doubles and singles together. I would like to thank Jeremy for the shirts. We got lots of comments on them. Everyone liked them a lot. We will have to go again so we can use them more than once...right mom? Once again apologies for the blurriness.


This is me and my mom in our team competition. I should try to scan our team photo in and see if it will work. I will try that later. Thanks to Jeannine, Shar, and Kathryn for coming with us too. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves enough to join us again in 3 years.

3 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

I had a lot of fun even though I didn't bowl very good. I was just the idea of being there and having fun. It was fun bowling with my daughter (she did do good, a 200 isn't bad). Love you tons

Abs and Me said...

Cool beans Jen! Sounds like lots of fun!!!

jer and lous crew said...

looking good girls...love those COOL shirts...loves