6.21.2009

Happy Fathers Day!

I would like to give a shout out to all the dads out there. Even those who are currently driving from NY to Tampa. We love you all! My dad stopped by today on his way home from Idaho, it was good to see him on dad's day. I didn't think I was going to see any of the dads in my life today, thanks for stopping by. (Thanks mom for making them stop) You are a great papa, my boys just love you! Thanks to old papa for figuring out the issue with the lawn mower....of course now I have to use it. That is okay though I have been wanting to get the lawn mowed for a week now. Of course I need to say we love you to the man of the house, we love and miss him! We are awaiting July 5th when we will get to see him again. Thanks Andy for being a great dad to our two little boys, even though one isn't so little anymore. We love you!

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

I read dad this today and of course I cried. He said he was glad that I made him come, he really enjoyed seeing you and the kids. It was really nice to go to lunch with you. Old grandpa and grandma enjoyed it also. Love you all MOM