6.24.2009

A Day at the Pool!

Yesterday we went to the Logan Aquatic Center with some friends. We spent about 4 hours there. We had lots of fun. We love being in the sun and playing in the water. Thanks to everyone who came with us it was a blast! We will do it again.


Brandon is all decked out in his goggles. Ready for anything.

Isn't he the cutest little water boy ever!

This is Brandon and 2 of his friends...Carter and Braxton.

This is my poor little baby's bottom. His shirt hiked up while he was floating around in his crab. I have decided that baby swim shirts should be onsies. I put sunblock on after I noticed that his shirt was up, but I guess I didn't get to it soon enough. I am sorry Tyler, please forgive me. I also appoligize for the moon, hey at least it is a cute one.

4 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. At lease the weather finally cooperated so you could enjoy the water. Brandon would have fun no matter what as long as water was involved. Just consider Tyler the new "Copperton baby". Love you all

jer and lous crew said...

looks like a good day except for the little sun burn...ouch...i love the new family pic too..loves

The Byington's said...

How fun, going swimming. Sure wish I was in Logan still, to be able to go with you, that would be fun! I loved the moon pic, what a cute little bum!

Junebug7776 said...

Poor baby