6.19.2009

This Sucks!

Okay, so I was..I wouldn't say enjoying...but not hateing Andy being gone, but now I think it is getting very boring. It is hard to come home from work and try to feed the boys and keep Tyler happy at the same time, plus when they go to bed I have no one to talk to, except on the phone, which is hard to concentrate on sometimes. So I guess it is fair to say that I miss the companionship. I have been trying to come up with things for me and the boys to do, but everything costs money and that we don't have. Plus, it takes a lot of time sometimes, and I am trying to keep them on a regular bedtime of 9:00 which is late for some but for us it feels like it comes way too quickly some days. Considering I have to start bedtime at 8:00 to get them there by 9:00. I am really glad that Brandon gets dinner at his sitters house on Friday's or I don't know if/when he would get dinner. Anyway, I am sorry this is a very depressing post but I didn't to do something with my time. :)
I should be working on my lesson since I only have 1 week to get it all together. I am the 4th Sunday lesson teacher (Conference Talks). I have decided that my Bishop must hate me because the talk he chose for this month is only 2 pages! Now I would like someone to tell me how I am supposed to prepare a 45 min lesson with only 2 pages!?! I have got somemore talks about the same topic but it is kind of hard to mesh them all together....hence the reason I am posting instead of working on it. I guess I am out of things to say though so I will go....wish me luck.

2 of ya'll said...:

Abs and Me said...

I'm so sorry Jen! I know what it's like to have to get a kid fed and to bed all alone! It sure is tough sometimes. I hope Andy isn't gone too long!

How's the lesson going? Did you give it yet? Maybe you can just open it up to testimonies!!! That never works for our ward because we have about 2 people that show up! but that's what they do!!! Best of luck! Holler if you need anything! I feel for you!!!

Darlene said...

Sorry that Andy is gone. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. He will be back before you know it. You are doing a very good job with the kids, house, etc while he is gone. You are a good person and mom and your kids love you tons. And I must say dad and me love you too. MOM