6.01.2009

My Little Fish....#2

While in Reno I decided to test out Tyler in the pool, and might I say.....He Loved it! He really likes his baths so I thought he might like swimming too, but I was afraid he might not because pool water usually isn't as warm as bath water. But he just sat there in his little crab and watched all the crazy kids around us. He even got splashed right in the face and didn't even cry. I can't believe how big he is getting.



What you looking at!

3 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

He sure had fun on the Reno trip and everyone thought he was a real "cutie". Thanks Jamee for going and watching him. He sure loves the water, just like his big brother does. Love grandma

jer and lous crew said...

he is such a cutie...what fun...loves

Luke said...

He is a DOLL, Jen! I want to squeeze his cute little cheeks!
(Hilarie actually)