6.24.2009

Family pics

I decided that this year I wanted to do family pictures in the spring with all the colorful flowers, well, as you see in these pics....not too many flowers. I think we were a couple weeks late, I ended up getting some more shots of the boys a couple weeks later and there were a little bit more flowers poping out. Maybe next year! Here are some of my favorites.

Ty man sitting so big and tall.


My grandpa likes to call this one "smiley" can you see why? Always smiling! Love you Brandon

My cute boys, what a good big brother to hold him so tight so he doesn't fall.

The whole fam. We had to take pictures while Andy was home for 4 days a couple weeks ago. Thank goodness we got some good weather for a bout 3 hours during picture time. Andy's family likes to make fun of him in this shirt they say he looks like "Where's Waldo?" Of course it didn't take long for his brothers to say, he isn't hard to spot because he is much bigger than Waldo. Brothers can be so loving, I guess I have that to look forward to. Can't wait!

3 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...

they turned out soooooo good...way cute...love the ones of the boys by them selfs...love you tons

Darlene said...

Cute, cute cute. Those boys love the camera. Love you tons

Miranda said...

I love the pictures! Ty is so stinkin' cute!