6.10.2009

Rain Rain Go Away!

Ok so I have to admit....I like the cooler weather but I am getting really sick of the wet stuff. We are in softball/t-ball season and we are having a really hard time not playing when we are supposed to. Andy has been home this week and he was excited to come watch us play and he won't be able to because of the rain. I wish he was able to, but oh well. It has also made it hard for me to get Brandon out of the house to run off some of his energy.
As I have mentioned, Andy is home this week! It has been nice to have him home. We have missed him. We met at Red Robin in Layton on Friday night and Brandon was sooooo excited to see him that he ran up to him and jumped on him and didn't let go for a good 10 minutes, it was way cute. Of course I had to wait my turn, but that was okay. He has had the opportunity to stay home with the boys while I worked and he has a greater respect for what I do, I come home and he looked very frazzled. It is kind of funny, I have to admit. He is leaving again tomorrow, we don't know when he will be back. That is one thing about this job that I HATE, we never know when he will be back or where he is headed until he is on his way. I have learned that I need to find some paitence with this or I will drive myself crazy worrying about it.

3 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Yes the rain can go away!!!!! Andy will probably be home when it is better weather to watch you both play. Sorry you have to be by yourself so much, but like they say "absence makes the heart grow fonder". Love you guys MOM

jer and lous crew said...

amen to the rain...it is also BUTT COLD and i am tired of it...softball and tball are not fun in the cold or rain...my pour little team is ready for some sunshine for sure...hope you had a great few days with andy..love you all...us

Abs and Me said...

I hear you with wanting to play ball, but I am absolutely LOVING all the rain!!! Maybe it's because most of my life is spent indoors these days!

What is it that Andy is doing now? It's been so long since we've chatted! I actually think the last time I talked to you was at your baby shower and your baby is not so much a baby anymore!!