6.29.2009

I DID IT!

For those of you who have known me for basically all my life know that I can not get in front of a group of people without crying even before I get up. Well, I would like to have you know that I didn't even cry until at least 5 min into my lesson yesterday. Of course I was still majorly stressed out about it but for some miracle I was able to "keep it together". I know that I am "tooting my own horn" but I am pretty impressed with myself. I am sure it was just a fluke and will never happen again but hey at least I did it once. I also used up all of the time in the class, last time I ended with like 15-20 minutes left in class...NOT GOOD!! I thought for sure I was going to run out again...it is amazing how fast time flies when people comment in class. Ok I am done now.

Does anyone think it would be a copywrite no no if I scanned Brandon's T-ball pic and put it on here? It is way cute and I want you all to see it.

4 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...

i would totally scan it and put in on your blog...you paid for it...loves

jer and lous crew said...

and i do the same thing in front of people in fact while in delta we were playing this stupid game with toliet paper...and we had to tell some things about our self and i cryed...crazy am i...love you

Darlene said...

Wish I could have been there to hear the lesson. Yes, that is a big step to not cry as soon as you get up in front of people. You will grow alot doing this. Love you tons! MOM

Thompson's said...

I think you be just fine to post the pic