5.29.2009

Cute Brandon!

I had a softball game last night and afterward the umpire gave Brandon the game ball. He was so very excited about it. He said we had to get his mit out so he could practice pitching. I asked him what he was going to pitch for, he stated, "T-Ball". I explained to him that there isn't a pitcher in T-Ball, and after that there is coach pitch so he was going to be really good by the time he needed to start pitching. He was excited to be that good by then. I am glad that he wants to play like his mom. He also wants to bowl like his mom and grandmas. Hopefully, he wants to play football like daddy when he gets old enough. He might have to toughen up a little bit before he will like to play that, but we will work on that by the time he is big enough, I am sure. He starts t-ball on Tuesday so you can look for pics after that.

2 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...

i get to be breckyn's t-ball coach and kenyon and kamree's...we start tuesday also...have fun and good luck brandon..loves

Darlene said...

Good luck Brandon with the T-ball. I am sure you will make a cute pitcher in a few years. Love you grandma