5.26.2009

Bowling Report..

So we competed in the National Women's Bowling Tournament in Reno this past weekend. It was really cool. They have a special bowling complex that is just for bowling in the middle of downtown Reno. It is way cool. I will put some pictures on later. We all kind of struggled a little bit in the bowling department, but I think we all had fun anyway. My cousin Jamee came with us to help with Tyler, thanks for coming. I hope she had fun hanging out with us. I think she did. I did have a couple good games....one of which was a 200! I got a cool pin for that game. We won't know if we won anything until it is all over in July. But I am definetly not holding my breath. Brandon had fun camping with Angie and my dad. Thanks guys for taking him with you, thanks Trevor for catching him before he decided to tip over the 4-wheeler. I hear he tried to take it for a ride by himself. I must be off, Tyler is calling. I will post some pictures later when I have the camera out of the car.

0 of ya'll said...: