5.10.2009

My Mama!

Hey mom, thanks for everything you have done for both me and Andy this last couple weeks. Sorry I didn't come down today to see you on Mama's Day. I hope you know that I love you even though sometimes I don't say or even show it. I am amazed everyday how you were able to handle everything when we were growing up. Now that I am trying it for myself. Thanks for everything. Sorry, I am not the best at this mushy stuff. But hopefully you know what I am trying to say. As the BoyzIIMen song says...You were there for me to love and care for me when skies were grey, whenever I was down you were always there to comfort me. No one else can be what you have been to me...Mama, mama you know I love you.

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Thanks Jen - I am glad that I was able to help out. I know that you were there on Sunday in spirit and thought. I love you too and I am glad you belong to me. Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day also. Love always - Mom