12.01.2008

Brandon Is A Cutie!

So Brandon has for the last week or so been asking me to get on to the "baby page" and see how many days we have left. Well, yesterday we got on and he was so excited to see that we only had 1 day left. This morning he was a little upset when I told him he had to go to daycare, he wanted to come to my dr appointment with me to get the baby out. Well, he was even more disappointed when he found out we didn't get our baby today. He made me go onto the blog and change it to say 1 day again because it had gone down to 0 days and we don't have our baby. You may be asking yourself, why. Well, it was because doctors don't like to work on holidays so they didn't want to start anyone last weekend, so they all got bumped to today. Well, my doctor tried to get me on today and the hospital said they didn't have any room for little ole me, so guess who has to wait until tomorrow. That is right me and of course the excited big brother Brandon. I have to call at 6:00 in the morning to see if they have any beds and if they don't then I get to call about every 2 hours to see if they have one yet. I hope they get me in early so maybe I can have him before it gets too late into the day. My doctor did strip my membrains today to see if I might possibly be able to get things started by myself, he is also on call tonight so he said if I show up he wouldn't turn me away, but I have to be having consistant contractions to qualify. Keep you all posted, don't hate me if it takes me a minute to post any new information. I will do my best.

0 of ya'll said...: