12.03.2008

Introducing Tyler James Hadlock. He was born on Dec 2, 2008 at 4:25 pm. He weighs 8 lbs 3 oz and is 21 1/2 inches tall. His mommy and him are doing very well and, if all goes well, are expected to be released from the hospital on Dec 4 sometime in the morning. Tyler is a very happy and healthy baby boy and has easily won the hearts of his Mommy, Daddy, and adoring older brother Brandon. I hope you enjoy these pictures for now and as soon as Jen is at home and feeling up to it I will have her give you all a more thorough update including more pictures.

6 of ya'll said...:

Miranda said...

So cute...so little...congrats guys!

The Hadley Family said...

Congrats Hadlock family!! He is so stinkin precious! Makes Kayden look so HUGE!! Can't wait to meet him and the rest of the family! ;)

the 2 of us... said...

Congradulations, he is a cutie, or should I say he is so handsome, glad your all doing well, love you

The Fab Five said...

Congrats! He is so adorable.

The Byington's said...

Yeah, he made it! I'm curious though if he came naturally, or if you needed a C-section? He is so cute! You gotta love those chubby cheeks!

Shera R. said...

oh my.. I was thinking about you all day today so I decided to check your blog.. and holy cow there you are with a baby! Congrats! I know how hard it is so I will keep it short.. but good luck!