12.25.2008

The Major Haul...

So now that the excitment of present opening is over...this is what the spoiled little boys got from the parents and santa. Brandon I would say made a pretty good haul, so did Tyler. For only being 3 1/2 weeks old he sure did get a lot of stuff. The first picture is Tyler's (minus 2 packs of diapers and a box of wipes), mainly clothes..because they are just so cute and fun to buy. He did get the baby food and bottles he asked santa for...according to Brandon.
The last two pictures are all Brandon, one would guess that he likes McQueen. I would say about 1/2 of his presents have McQueen on them. He was way excited to see that santa brought him the two things he asked for....a water thomas and McQueen flashlight.
As for Andy and I....Andy recieved a woodworking book from me and I recieved a coffee table that he made, it isn't finished yet but it will be really nice when it is. Maybe I should have given him his present early so he would have the right measurements, the one he made is a little too tall so he has to cut it down. I will take a picture of it now and when it is finished. We decided to spoil the boys instead of ourselves this year.






2 of ya'll said...:

Miranda said...

so...does he like mcqueen? How fun! This year was so fun because the boys are old enough to know whats going on. Definitely more fun to spoil them!

Darlene said...

Cute pictures, Santa must have left his bag at your house. I was fun coming and seeing what the jolly old man left. Love you all