12.15.2008

The Monster Cookie!

So on Saturday we (Brandon and I) decided to make some cookies and take them to the people who had brought us dinner during the week. Well, Brandon thought he could help me put the cookies on the pan, he did a pretty good job if you want little quarter sized cookies or a really big one. I decided instead of "fixing" his masterpiece I would just go ahead and cook it. They turned out okay, they burned because they were so small, but the big one he was able to enjoy. The picture of me had to be taken because I had taken one of him so he had to take one of me and my cookies. Andy was pretty jealous because Brandon got a cookie and he didn't so the next day I had to make Andy some cookies too. :)

"I make a pretty mean cookie!" "Tasty too!"


The masterpiece before we cooked it. Lovely! :)

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Brandon loves to "crack those eggs". He has fun making cookies with mommy.