12.25.2008

Merry Chirstmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! We are enjoying our Christmas and I hope you are all doing the same. It started last night for us, our neighbors invited us over for dinner. That was fun because Brandon has a really good friend over there so they got to play hard enough that they got tired. When we got home from there Andy helped Brandon write a letter to santa and set out cookies, while I once again fed Tyler and started the bedtime process. After that Brandon went to bed without any problems (which he usually does anyway). When Brandon woke up at around 8, I was you guessed it-feeding Tyler and Andy was outside in his shed. Brandon came sneeking into my room and with a glow on his face said..."Santa came and he left me a letter back!" So he came and sat next to me and we read it, then I told him to scream outside for daddy to tell him about the letter. So, after the feeding of the baby, we ripped into the presents. Brandon was pretty excited to see all of the presents santa had left him...so was Tyler, you just can't tell. :0)

The boys and their delivery from santa.

Tyler opening his first Christmas present...with a little help from daddy.

Brandon and his McQueen flashlight.

Tyler with his gift from his big brother Brandon.

1 of ya'll said...:

Miranda said...

How cute! I bet Tyler was loving those bottles! :)