12.05.2008

Update....pictures to follow....

So I have decided to update, but I don't want to deal with picking out pictures right now. As you have read, we were able to welcome the long awaited Tyler James Hadlock into our family on Tuesday at 4:25 pm. Here is how it all went down.........

We called into the hospital at 6:00 in the morning and they said to be there at 7:15 so I got up took a shower and got Brandon ready and took him to the neighbors and we were off. We got there and they officially started the lovely drug Pitocin at 8:30ish and we were on our way, so I thought.....My doctor came in at 1:15 and said I was still at a 3 1/2, that was frustrating! So he broke my water and then the labor that I remember kicked in. At 2:30 they checked me and I was at a 5 and I was also done, so we called in "Dr. Feelgood" as Andy likes to call him. Kudos to all of you women out there who don't need him, but lets be honest.....once you have had it you can't go back. ANYWAY!!!! At 4:00 the nurse came in and asked me if I could feel that he had dropped, I told her that I couldn't, she said maybe you aren't as ready as I think. So she checked and she said oh yes you are. She said lets practice some pushes, I said okay and so we did three pushes and she said okay wait a minute we better call the doctor up. So, in comes the doctor and we started pushing at 4:25 the baby was out. Not bad considering last time I had to push for 3 hours! I was suprised by how fast it went once my water was broke.

We were able to come home yesterday at 4:00. Since then I have had to adjust to having 2. It is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I just don't have enough attention to give and my poor Big Brother Brandon is suffering for attention. Luckly my mom is here to provide some to him. But she is leaving tomorrow and it will be all up to me. Wish me luck! Tyler and I are doing just fine, he is a little jaundice so we have to take him to the hospital to get a lab test everyday and I have to take him to the doctor on Monday for a check-up. So far they haven't had me do anything for it, like a lightbed or sunlight. But maybe if he isn't better by Monday then they will send one home with us.

Well, that is all I have for now. I will do some more posting later with pics. But I wanted to let everyone know how things (AKA the labor) went. Love you all! Until next time!

1 of ya'll said...:

The Byington's said...

Yeah! Glad everything went well! We are excited to see little Tyler, and you! Do let us know when the blessing is!