12.15.2008

Bath time!

Another very important duty as a big brother is giving the baby brother a bath. Brandon loves to help me with bath time. He did really good not to get his bellybutton wet until the cord could fall off. Now that it is off he like to give baths even more. He has progressed from just washing him off to actually washing his head with shampoo and helping me make sure I get all of his body parts, "Just like me" he says. We have to check with him when he is in the bath to make sure he gets all of his parts. :)
Brandon is such a great big brother. We (I) am starting to adjust to having 2 kids. It is still hard sometimes because Tyler still requires a lot of attention (AKA feedings), during which Brandon does whatever he wants and I can't do a thing about it. But he is a pretty good kid, but sometimes he does some crazy things.

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

you are so lucky to have such a "helper". He totally loves his baby brother.