11.25.2008

As Per Request....

As per the request of my wonderful cousin Staci, I have taken somemore belly shots, no not the getting drunk kind, but pregnancy kind. Actually Brandon took them, don't mind the shot of the TV in the background. Andy was watching something and I was ready to change my clothes so we just took them and dealt with it. So here are a couple shots of the "baby" according to Brandon. I hope you enjoy. I will also take this moment to update.......I went to the doctor yesterday and he said that we will see what the baby looks like next Monday and decide if we still want to start that day or not. I think he will because he is worried about him getting too big. I will be having another ultrasound at 8:30 in the morning and then I will meet with him. I hope he still has the plan to start me because I have already made plans with my work and everything to not come in that day. I am still at a 3 and 80% so no progress in the last week, kind of depressing. This weekend I was able to get my crib bumper pad finished, THANKS MOM. I was also able to get some clothes washed. I think we are getting close to being ready for this little guy to come. Well, I must be off to work now. You can all pray that this baby comes sometime this week so I don't have to be started. That is what we are all hoping for. Then that takes C-Section out as an option too. Love you all.



5 of ya'll said...:

Sandy said...

Hi Jen,
Hope the doctor appointment went well today.
I just logged on to your sight and it was so good to see your cute face and such cute pictures of Brandon.
You new house looks soooo nice. A busy busy time for you. New baby, new house, Christmas....lots to be thankful for.

Take care and you are in our prayers...

Love you kiddo,
Sandy Kunz

jer and lous crew said...

you look so dang cute and you won't be sorry for taking the pics either i promise...thanks for doing so...wish i was closer just so i could rub the belly...hehehe love you tons and tons

Darlene said...

Cute pictures. Glad Staci got you to take some for her. Thanks Staci. I wanted her to take some but she wouldn't for me. Keeping our fingers crossed that you start so you don't have to have a C-section. Love you mom

Miranda said...

You look so cute! Good luck with everything I hope baby comes soon!

The Byington's said...

Well yea, you have to do the belly shots! I never liked doing them though, because as if you don't already feel fat, and then to turn sideways, so you can really tell. Oh well, I still do them they still are fun to have! Hopefully all goes well with #2 delivery. Keep us posted!