11.21.2008

The Christmas Countdown!





So Brandon has been bugging me to make another Christmas countdown for about 3 weeks. I told him last week that we would make one this week. He was so excited when I pulled out the stamps and the papercutter and started making the strips to be able to put it together. Then once we get them all cut out we use my stamps and stamp Christmas designs on them. It took us about an hour and a half to do them all considering we had to do 35 of them. We made some orange and brown ones to countdown to Thanksgiving and then the rest are red, white, and green until we get to Christmas. It ended up being pretty long once it was all put together. The finished product picture isn't the best. I don't know if it the lighting or what but hopfully you can see how long it is.

4 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...

your such a betty....looks like tons of fun...wish i was closer i would have sent my kids over to make one too....love you tons
ps you don't even look pregnant...i want another side pic just so i can see you before you have that baby please...loves

jer and lous crew said...

NICE SHIRT....love the getgo..hehe

The Fab Five said...

Looks Like you guys had fun. My kids got our countdown out today. They are way excited for Christmas.

Darlene said...

Brandon was really excited to show me his count down yesterday when we were there. He really likes to do that stuff and you are so good to make them with him. Love you all