11.18.2008

Baby countdown.....

Well, it looks as though my little baby count down is completely wrong. We are down to 13 days, that is right people I said 13! I had another appointment today and we did an ultrasound and they say it looks as though the baby is 8 lbs. Don't ask me how that is possible when I didn't gain 3 lbs since the last ultrasound. But whatever! So my dr is worried about the baby getting too big and maybe having to do a C-Section, don't really like that option so he has moved my date up from the 6th to the 1st. I told him to keep going and the 21st looked good, he laughed and said he wanted to make sure the baby would be able to have no problems when he did come. So I have another appointment in a week, well on Monday, and he will do another stress test and we will see what happens then. On the 1st he will do another ultrasound and determine whether a C-Section is needed. I am hoping that we (by that I mean, the baby) decides to just come on his own before the 1st because I don't want to be "started" or have a C-Section. So far things seem to be looking as though that might be a possibility. I am already dialated to a 3 and 80%, which he was kind of suprised to see. So wish me luck! Of course I will keep you all updated as to the happenings. As far as the house purchase, I have decided to turn that over to Andy because it was really starting to stress me out to the max and I don't want to deal with all of that too. Last I heard we were still hoping to close next week, which would be good considering the next week the baby will be here. I told Andy I would do my best to try to get most if not all of the packing done this weekend and then we would be ready to go, maybe the packing will put me in labor. At least one can hope, right :)

3 of ya'll said...:

Junebug7776 said...

That is so exciting. I can't wait for him to be here. Yay, another nephew. I hope he comes fast and easy for you and no c-section.

Good luck with the house, and if you need any help PLEASE call us. its what we are here for :)

BTW I tagged you so when you get a min, check out my blog and put it on yours.

Darlene said...

Can't wait, but I need to. No matter how he gets here it will be nice to have him here. Do we have a name yet???? I guess we will be the last to know. Love you tons MOM

The Hadley Family said...

OMG!! I can't believe it is already here!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the little guy....

Hope to see you soon!