11.04.2008

Baby Update.....

So I had another dr appointment yesterday. They did an ultrasound to check to make sure he was doing okay as far as the diabeties issue goes. He passed with flying colors. My blood pressure is still down, and I am losing weight. Who know you could loose weight and make a baby at the same time. I do have to go back in of Friday to monitor the baby and I am sure that will be good too. My doc just doesn't want something to sneak up on me like last time. He did say that if we didn't have the baby by Dec. 6th he would start me. Not too thrilled about that, being started wasn't so much fun last time, but what can I do? Not much, what the dr says usually goes. They said that he weighs 5 1/2 pounds, I think he weighs much more than that, he is hard to carry around all the time. So it seems as though all is well in the baby department, it will be a long 4 weeks, but I think I can do it. :) So the baby count down is wrong, just subtract 7 days and then it will be right again. Until next time........

0 of ya'll said...: