10.26.2008

Update (night)....

We (by we I mean Andy) were able to get the walls complete and the bed moved in. I had already put his sheets on his bed, but yesterday I found these CARS jammies, and of course he had to wear them for his first night in his CARS room. It isn't really a CARS room yet, we do have some wall clings that we are going to be putting up sometime this week, and then it will be a CARS room. He was soooooo excited to finally be in his room that we needed to take him for a walk to calm him down before bed, he was running crazy around the house. I will post somemore pics when we get everything officially done. We have to go to IKEA this coming weekend to see if we can find a dresser for him and then we will be done. Meanwhile, Andy is moving onto the next room. I am in charge of decorating he is in charge of painting. Not a bad deal if you ask me, I get the fun part.



2 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Looks good, he is so cute and so excited to be in his new bedroom. He is so fun. Thanks

jer and lous crew said...

i can't wait to see that lightning mcqueen hanging above that cool bed brandon....way fun buddy...we will be up after little brother is born so we can see it in person...loves us