10.26.2008

Super Brandon!



As part of his running around the house he decided to put his headband that he got from primary today and his "little blankie" as a cape and run around the house calling himself the super pumpkin cutter. I tell you the things this kid comes up with makes me laugh. He sure does make a cute superhero, don't you think? I wish there was a way that I could bottle up some of his energy and drink it. Anywho, I really need to go catch him and make him lay down, it is way past the super pumpkin cutter's bedtime. 7:30 comes pretty early even for a superhero. :)

2 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Super Brandon at play. He sure keeps you hoppin. Don't we all wish we could bottle up some of his energy, he has alot to spare. Love you all

jer and lous crew said...

i love the freckles...he is getting so big and cuter and cuter every time i see him...love you... ps if you figure out how to bottle up all that energy and drink it could you let me know....thanks