10.24.2008

Baby Update.....

So I had a doctor appointment on Monday. We went over my blood sugar tests and listened to the heartbeat of the little guy. My doctor hasn't officially decided if I have diabeties or not yet so he still wants me to test twice a day. He said there were some of the results that had him worried. Also while we were listening to the heartbeat it kind of dropped for a second. But he didn't seem too worried about it. I do have to get an ultrasound on my next visit so we can check the baby out and see how big he is and if he is being effected by any of this "wonderful" diabeties. I am sure all will be good. Plus, we get to take another look at him and maybe this time we will see his pretty little face. Only time will tell. So not to worry, I am sure we will know A LOT more after my next appointment and the ultrasound, which is on 11/3. So I will keep you all posted.

0 of ya'll said...: