9.13.2008

The stuff that makes you think.....

I would like to give a shout out to Traci and her husband Dan. They are one of the ones at work that were having a baby around the same time I am due. Well, they had their baby this morning. I wish them the best with this very scary time in their life. It definetly got me thinking considering she was due a week before me. I wish there was something I could do for them. I am sure that they just want to be left alone to deal with all of it. And I am sure that they are still in shock that this is even all happening. If you wouldn't mind keeping them in your prayers, I am sure they would appreciate that even if we can't do anything else. If anyone has been through anything like this and could let me know if there is anything that would help them out, please let me know.

0 of ya'll said...: