9.05.2008

A Milestone for Jen!

So for those of you who know me pretty well will know that I hate guns! So this was a HUGE step for me. Yes I know that it is only a BBgun but it is all the same to me. So Angie's kids both have a BBgun and they brought them out to shoot at some cans. Brandon wanted to give it a shot and I decided to let him give it a try. Considering they were only BBguns. He tried to hold the gun by himself but that wasn't working. So I think that everyone tried to help him shoot a can even daddy. He was unsuccessful but he had fun trying anyway. No this does not mean that he will ever own one but maybe I will not be so worried about him shooting at targets one day. He can just borrow theirs.



1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

He looks like a pro. He will be asking for a "Red Ryder BB Gun" for Christmas.