9.05.2008

Fishing with Grandpa!

The waiting game known as fishing. We found out also over Labor Day weekend that my son is like me when it comes to fishing. He isn't paitent enough for it. We weren't there for very long and he started asking when he was going to catch a fish. Well, about 20 min later of constant asking my sister caught one. So he thought his was coming soon. Not so lucky! He did have a few nibbles on his line but no "fishies were biting his little hook". So we waited somemore and then pappa called over to Brandon and said I've got one! So Brandon went over to him and helped him reel his in. Well, once it got to shore he wasn't so excited about the wiggly, slimmy, little fish. But I was able to get him to hold on to the pole while we snapped a quick picture. After that he was done he had got his fish. So needless to day I don't see him bugging me to take him fishing anytime soon. Maybe grandpa will take him again someday when he gets more patient with the whole thing.




1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Look like he was having fun with "papa". I think it might be as "patience" with fishing as his mom......lol