9.05.2008

Laugh If You Must!

So this past week I was able to go and relive my high school days. My friend Lisa and I attended a Boyz II Men concert last Thursday. That is right people......I said Boyz II Men. Go on laugh....I will wait........are you done. Good! I just know that you are just jealous so I won't be mad. It was a really good concert. The best thing of all was it only cost me $17.50! Now any of you Boyz II Men fans out there wouldn't have passed that up. Unless of course you are Miranda Holloman who I must say is CRAZY!!! I love you and all, but it was BOYZ II MEN for $17.50!!!!!! We were sitting pretty far back from the stage and it was dark, it was held in an amphatheater in Orem. But I would say that these pictures turned out pretty good. Of course I did make a guy next to me pretty upset while I was trying to get some good ones. He eventually left giving me free rain to do whatever I wanted. You could tell he didn't want to be there so I was glad to see him leave. They were stil as HOT as I remember them. Even if it was 10 years later. Last time I saw them in concert it was the night before I graduated high school.



1 of ya'll said...:

Miranda said...

There is only 3 of them and does this mean they have a new album?