9.12.2008

Baby Update......

So I had a doctor appointment today. I had to take my lovely glucose test. YUCK!! I really am not a big fan. When I was pregnant with Brandon I had to take it 3 times! I am really hoping that I passed the first time this time. I really don't want to spend 4 hours at the hospital getting my blood drawn every hour. It isn't my idea of a good time.

So the doctor says I am measuring big. But really what does that mean? Not much. The heartbeat was strong and really loud. I think he was hanging out towards the front of my stomach this time. I have another appointment in 3 weeks and then I start every other week! Know what that means.......we are getting closer! Not that I am counting or anything. :)

Also today Brandon and I went shopping for decor for both rooms. Brandon has decided he wants a CARS room. I have the decided the baby gets a jungle themed room. I found the wallpaper border online and got that ordered last night. It is dang cute!!! I can hardly wait to get it. I will take pictures when it is all done and ready to go. We bought the new bedding for Brandon and got some wall clings. Brandon can hardly wait to be able to decorate his room. He is pushing Andy to get my closet done so we can move onto his room. Thank goodness he is here to push him along, who knows how long it would take otherwise. :) He says this weekend it will be done. We will see.

We still haven't decided on a name. I think we never will. It will probably be like Brandon and we will decide as we are buckling him in the carseat to come home from the hospital. I hope we can come up with something. I was hoping since we found out what we were having we would be able to at least go to the hospital with some ideas. I guess we have decided his middle name will be James. I guess that is one step closer. I really want Payton, so I keep working on it, so far it is a losing battle for me. Maybe I can get him to promise me if we ever have a girl then I can use it then (Peighton). Brandon has mentioned he wants the name Dylan, he comes home with names often. I think it is the name of the child he happens to be playing with that day. But hey at least he is trying. I am sure we won't have anything decided until we actually see him. Maybe Brandon 2!

0 of ya'll said...: