9.12.2008

Construction Zone!

So I don't know how many of you know that Andy is re-doing the closet in our bedroom. We had a really small closet so Andy had all of his clothes in the extra bedroom closet. Well, with another little blessing coming he is getting kicked out of there. So we decided to make a bigger closet in our room so he can move his clothes into our room. Well, progress is moving along with a little help from Brandon. He really likes to do what daddy is doing, Andy needs a little help with that sometimes. He decided that Brandon could mud on the inside of the closet while he mudded the outside. We took some pictures of the lovely job he was doing. I can't believe how grown up he is. Did I mention that my house is covered in sheetrock dust! It is amazing that I could find my computer to type this up! Oh well it will be very nice when it is all done. Then we get to move on to redo both bedrooms for the boys!


1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

He is truly "daddies" little helper. Needs a rest from all of the bike riding. Looks very good when we say it yesterday (Sunday). The babies room and Brandons stuff is really cute too. Love you