3.20.2008

The Update.....

So many of you have been asking for the update on the Blackfoot job. So here is what I know so far....... I had my phone interview a week ago and the interviewer informed me that I "nailed" one portion of the interview but didn't do so hot on the other section. So she told me that I needed to make sure I had some information for that section when I had my next interview. She also said that she would call me sometime in the beginning of this week and I hadn't heard from her so I called her today.
In the meantime the re-opened the job posting. So she informed me today that they are wanting to get more applicants and she would let me know. I don't know what all of that means but I guess I get to just wait and see. The posting ends on the 29th. So I don't think I will know anything until the middle of April.......I guess they aren't too desperate to get someone hired. I am hoping that they will give me another shot at it. I know there is usually 2-3 interviews before they pick someone.

0 of ya'll said...: