3.21.2008

#1 in the state!!!!

So my mother, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, and I bowled in a state women's bowling tournament. We are pleased to announce that we took FIRST!! I am really excited about it. Me and my mom didn't do so hot in the single or double competition but the other two did really good. I guess all that practice paid off for them, they bowled like 2-3 times a week for about a month before the tournament. Maybe I should have then maybe I would have done better. Of course I am not complaining, we all did pretty good overall. No I didn't get another 256 but that is okay, I don't expect I will be seeing another one of those any time soon. :) I can post some pictures later, I need to get them from my mother-in-law first. We had some pretty cute matching shirts. We are going to try our luck at Nationals next year in Reno.

Now I am just itching for softball to start! :)

1 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...

way to go girls.....would love to see those matching shirts...loves to you