3.03.2008

I have been tagged :)

So I am pretty sure that Staci "tagged" me to get me to post something. Since I am not very good at it. So here it goes.......

Where were you 10 years ago?

I was a senior in high school. Dating Andy. Awaiting his mission call.

5 Things on my "to do list"

Since my day is almost over, I will just put some things I did today.
1. Go to my doctors appointment.
2. Be happy at work.
3. Go grocery shopping.
4. Empty dishwasher.
5. Watch Deal or No Deal with Brandon.

5 Snacks I love

1 - 5 ICE CREAM!!

5 places I have lived

Midvale, UT
Sandy, UT
Logan, UT
South Weber, UT

5 Places I have been

Denver, CO
California
Atlanta, GA
Starkville, MS
Nashville, TN

5 Jobs I have had

Cashier at Office Max
Picture taker
Bank Teller
Convergys
Mom

If I became a millionare....

I would pay off my debt, and my parents, and grandparents, buy me a 4-door jeep, and Andy a Viper. I would also adopt about 6 kids from africa or china. Then the rest would go into some kind of savings so I never had to worry about money again. I would live off of the interest.

Some things you might not know about me....

About 5 years ago Andy and I drove across country, from Logan to Mississippi, in about 38 hours. And yes I would do it again. I have only been to 2 major league baseball games, not much of a fan. I am currently waiting to hear back from a job that I applied for in Blackfoot, ID. I have 2 sisters named Angie. I am currently trying to get pregnant with my 2nd child, but we are not having much luck.

I don't have anyone to tag really, I only have 4 people that I have blog pages and they have already done it. More of my friends need to start blogs, (HINT HINT)

0 of ya'll said...: