3.23.2008

Happy Easter!




So I gave in and finished shaving Brandon's hair. Plus look at my little man looking all grown up in his new Easter suit.


Once again it was taken with phone. Went looking for camera yesterday and need to save up a few more pennies before I can get the one I want.


A little part of me still hopes we will find the other one. I really want the pictures that are on it.


Love you all. Hope your Easter is filled with lots of love.

3 of ya'll said...:

The Fab Five said...

Brandon looks all grown up ands very cute in these pictures.

jer and lous crew said...

you shaved his HEAD....wow how did you get away with that...how handsome is he...i just did breckyn the other day to...we love and miss you tons...looks like the bunny found you too

the 2 of us... said...

Your baby is all grown up, he is so handsome, hope all is going well for you guys, love ya.