3.21.2008

Surprises for daddy.....and mommy

So me and Brandon thought it would be fun to play a trick on daddy. I cut Brandon's hair into a mohawk, and then we waited until daddy came home and what was his reaction. "Do you think your funny?" My answer was "So your saying you don't like it? :)





Then here is the sad part of the story....I was going to put some pictures of his hair on here but as I was looking for the camera I couldn't find it. So I start thinking of places it could be.....I check the car, the 2 bags I took to Salt Lake last weekend and all over the house and I can not find it. So I called my mother and she said she would check her house when she got home from work. Well, she didn't have it at her home either. So then I start "racking" my brain to figure out where it might be and then I remember the last time I used it was at the swimming pool with my sister on Saturday. So I call the swimming pool and it wasn't turned in......of course who would turn in a digital camera......oh wait I WOULD!! So here we are just hoping that we might just find it magically under something in the house or car, but I am slowly starting to realize that all of my pictures are gone from the time Brandon broke his arm until now. That is what makes me so mad. I wish that whoever took it would have just turned in the memory card but how good is the camera without one of those? So we tried to take some pictures with Andy's cell phone so I apologize that the quality isn't the best.

3 of ya'll said...:

jer and lous crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jer and lous crew said...

love the mohawk brandon you look HOT...ashley keeps wanting me to cut breckyn's into a mohawk...loves

the 2 of us... said...

Cool haircut, aunt Denise the hairdresser could do that, as for the fishing, when you marry someone who "LOVES" to fish then you learn to like it loves