3.07.2008

Bowling Is Fun....



For Brandon's birthday we went bowling with Andy's family. It was tons of fun! Brandon is going to be a pro someday. He loves to go. I still can't believe that my baby turned 4 a week ago. He is getting so big.

Speaking of bowling...... I would like to tell all of you some very exciting news (for me at least). On Wednesday I went bowling, I sub on a league about 3 times a month, and I got a personal best of 256! That is right I said 256! I was sooooooo excited I called everyone I knew to tell them. Well, the ones in my life that care about bowling anyway. Andy was excited to he called his mom, and wants to do something to celebrate. We are bowling in the state tournament this weekend I hope that I can do that good there too. I will keep you all posted.

1 of ya'll said...:

Terilyn said...

256? That is so awesome and next to impossible for me. I just goal for 100+ and am thrilled when I break 100! I am not uber talented in the bowling dept. I am glad (I read your most recent 4 blogs a day) that it sounds like a job will work out at the new place. I can't believe that you are leaving the state.
Your baby is 4? Man alive! I can't believe it. Tyler just turned 17 Something's wrong with that picture since I am still 28 FOREVER!