4.27.2011

Our New House

I was trying to think of a way I could show you all our new house, well the house website took it off because it is under contract so I was able to go and save the pictures they had on it and make a slide show with them. I wish I would have taken my camera and taken some pictures of some of the other things that they didn't. Oh well, I will next time we are out there. Some of the things that are not shown are...bathroom upstairs, one of the bedrooms (probably cause it is kind of small)and the backyard. It is spacious but doesn't have any grass. Neither does the front yard. Both of the rooms upstairs have walk in closets, the one downstairs isn't walk in but good sized. So added all together there is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 family/living rooms, a 2 car garage, and a fenced backyard with a deck out of dinning room. It is located in Tooele which is about 30 minutes west of Salt Lake but puts us only 20 minutes from Andy's work which will be so much nicer for all of us. I am still sad to leave Logan but I know as it gets closer then I will be able to become more excited. I have just been in Logan for a lot of years and I have some really good friends here that I will miss. But I am looking forward to making new ones and making a better life for my family, which this move will do for us. I will make another post once I get some more pictures taken. Until then...

2 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

This house is very nice. You are worried about leaving your HOME in Logan. But when you move to this home and put your pictures up, make it homey, then this house will be called your HOME. I am excited for you and love you all.

Kabammi said...

Woot! That looks awesome! So spacious!