4.25.2011

The Explanation

Ok so a lot of you are confused by my Facebook posts so I am going to do my best to explain them....
We have been trying to figure out a lot of stuff so we could move closer to Andy's job. WELL, the loan officer told me (or so I thought) that I would have to have my employment verified 2-3 weeks after we closed on our new house. We had originally thought that I would quit with the bank and find a job somewhere else in Tooele if there wasn't an opening for me to transfer too. But I couldn't be in "new hire status" when they came to verify my employment. That kind of stressed me out knowing how far away that meant I could be working from my house, since I would have to transfer to some random branch just so I had the same job. I wasn't happy about that at all, I knew that if it was too far away I would be quitting it and I didn't want to quit a job shortly after I was given it. That just isn't the right thing to do in my book...thus making it so I would be farther than I wanted to be once Brandon started school again.
We are currently under contract for a house in Tooele and there aren't any jobs in Tooele or in Magna (about 20 min away) so I went and talked to the mortgage rep today and asked him if they would frown upon me just staying at the Logan branch until they verified my employment then I would quit the bank and find a new job. Well, he informed me that could work since I only have to be employed until we close (sign the papers). I was greatly relieved to find that out. Huge relief! I wasn't planning on quitting until after we move anyway, we obviously be closed before that happens.
I am currently looking for an opening to become available in the next 3-5 weeks as we wait to close, but I know now that if nothing does open then I can just hang out here in Logan and it will be okay. I hope this clears up a few things...of course it probably doesn't, since it doesn't even make sense to me half the time.

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

Thanks for the clarification. I know that if it is meant to be that something will open up for you. Pray about it and things will be OK. Love you tons!