4.13.2011

Finally

So on Monday we finally got the answer we had been watiting for...we were approved to go ahead and purchase a home down in the Salt Lake area somewhere (most likely Tooele). Of course we also found out that the house we have had our eye on since we turned in our application 3 weeks ago was sold Monday morning. That is just our luck! So now we need to go through lists and lists of houses trying to find another one. We were able to go looking at about 5 on Monday afternoon, none of which really struck our fancy. There is one that MIGHT be a possibility, but we are still looking. Of course Andy and I are on opposite schedules...He can go Tues and Thurs mornings and those are the only two days I work. So Andy will probably do the priminary scouting then I will be called in for back-up or final decision. Oh of course I go through all the listings on the computer and send my favorites to the realtor so he can show them to Andy, so I guess Andy is the middle man. I sure hope we can find something quick...June 1st is coming and it is coming FAST!! We have told my parents we will be staying in their basement, but I think after this weekend (we were there for 4 whole days) my dad is having second thoughts about that. LOL

3 of ya'll said...:

Kabammi said...

Woot! What a relief!!

Unknown said...

My son has found some inexpensive homes in Bountiful!

Darlene said...

You are funny! We would love to have you staying the basement. Yes, little Tyler was on one this weekend but we love you all anyways. good luck