4.03.2011

No News = Frustration!

So we turned in all of our "required" paperwork into our mortgage rep on Thursday two weeks ago. Well, Friday at 3:30 comes around and he needs some more information from me. Knowing that it wouldn't really make a difference if I took it on Friday afternoon or Monday morning, I chose Monday morning. Well, I dropped of the remaining information and he informs me that we need to come up with some more, REALLY!!! So I go back home and we get what is needed. He sends off the info to the underwriters on Tuesday at 5:00. Yes that is 5 days later, I understand that mortgage people are extremely overwhelmed right now, all I ask is that they ask for ALL of the information so we don't get delayed another 5 days. Anyway, meanwhile we are working with a realtor in Bountiful and he can't actually show us anything until we have a nice little piece of paper in our hand saying it is okay for us to do so. Also, I understand that...why show houses to people if they can't even buy one. We made an appointment with the realtor for this coming Monday because Brandon is out of school and we wouldn't have to worry about what to do with him while we went and looked. But we have not heard back from the mortgage company yet, so we can not go look as planned. We are still "penciled in" just in case by some miracle we hear from mortgage company tomorrow morning. Highly doubt that will happen! I am sorry this is so negative, but I am feeling a little overwhelmed since we have renters moving in and no where to go. Plus a job and daycare to find in the meantime. Of course I could quit and eliminate all of those problems, but then what...a whole new ball of problems would arise for sure.

1 of ya'll said...:

Kabammi said...

You will make it! :) As long as you do your best Heavenly Father will do the rest! You are amazing!