3.30.2011

We Have a Renter!

So I guess we better get moving on making our decisions....
I called someone up to give me a bid to trim our apple tree in the backyard and mentioned we wanted to make it safe so we couldn't get sued if a branch broke and hit one of our renters in the head. The guy that bidding asked if we were going to be renting. He asked if he could take a look. After we walked through he asked if he could bring his wife by to take a look, so two days later him and his wife returned. She loved it! So they returned on Monday and signed a rental agreement with Andy and I. We are to be out by the first of June so they can move in. We currently have no idea where we will be going but I do know it will be in the Salt Lake area. We are trying to purchase a second home where prices are so cheap right now. Some are in Tooele so we could end up there. That is all I know for know. Hopefully in the next week or so we might know more. If not then we could be needing to stay with someone while we figure it out. We figured we couldn't pass up having a renter. People usually don't "fall into your lap" like that.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

0 of ya'll said...: