3.02.2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

To "celebrate" Dr. Seuss's birthday Brandon's school has crazy hair day. I had no idea what to do since he doesn't have much hair to make crazy. My friend Trina offered up some hair color spray. I told Brandon that was what we were going to do so he went to town coming up with an idea of how he wanted to spray it...


When he woke up this morning we went to town working on his masterpiece....






As you can see, he decided to do all three color polka dots instead of just green on top and orange on the bottom. I think it turned out pretty cool, if I don't say myself. Next year after Halloween I am definetly snatching me up some colored spray so I don't even have to worry about it when Crazy Hair Day rolls around again. Thanks Trina for hooking us up.

1 of ya'll said...:

The Byington's said...

What a creative little guy you have there! He's getting so big. I think for fun I'd do my hair too, it looks kind of fun! :)