3.01.2009

Wall Decorations

Here are some pictures of the wall decorations that my cousins Jeremy and Staci made for us while I was down there. Thanks a lot guys...they really make Tyler's room complete. They are really cute! I hope I did you proud with the way I set them up.


The picture doesn't really do these justice...the lighting is horrible. The sun coming in from the window is adding a nice glare.

These wall decorations add sooooo much to this once plain room.

Staci and I found this quote on the internet and just had to make it. Tyler has the cutest smile. It just makes you melt.

They made this one for Brandon's room. To complete the McQueen motif. Thanks again you guys. Love you!

1 of ya'll said...:

The Byington's said...

I love the room, how cute! We still haven't seen your sweet little Tyler! He sure is a cutie though, with the pictures I've seen!