3.01.2009

One Last Hurrah

So over the 19th-23rd of February I decided to take a trip south to Monticello and Green River to see my cousins. I decided I better get down there before I head back to work, which I am sad to report is this coming Wednesday (March 4th). It was really fun. I headed down to Salt Lake for the night on the 18th and the next morning I went to Monticello, where I was able to see my cousin Jeremy and Staci and their 3 kids. We played at the office, Brandon now owns his own scooter because he has so much fun on Breckyn's. We also made some decorations for Tyler's room, Brandon's room, and our room. Of course we couldn't leave without getting some "gecko shirts". Thanks for all of the fun stuff you guys made for us while we were there.
We also were able to take a trip down to a part of canyonlands called "Hamburger Rock". It was really nice to get away from the cold weather into the sun even if it was for only a few hours. I was supprised how different the temp was just about 45 min away. How nice would that be to have that so close. Just to get away for the day and remember how nice SPRING feels.
I hung out in Monticello until the 22nd when I headed to Green River to see the cousins that live there. Thanks Bryan and Bridget for letting me and my boys stay at your house. Bryan did a really good job redoing it. Thanks for the dinner that you provided as well, Loni. We were going to head to lunch before I headed home on Monday but the power went out right when we were getting ready to go. That is the thing with a small town, the power goes out-the town shuts down. I wish we could have done lunch, maybe next time guys.
It was definetly nice to get down to see everyone before I will be "strapped to my house", I will be working all Saturdays, kind of makes it hard to go out of town. Oh well, that is a small price to pay to work PT and still save $$ on daycare.

0 of ya'll said...: