3.01.2009

I am still alive....

Okay so it has been a very long time since I have put anything on here so you are going to get an eye full all at once. One thing I don't like about the blog is that it posts backwards, so I tried to post all of the happenings in order, but I had to start at the most recent and head back. It was not as easy (for me at least) to do so. The order in which all of the events happens isn't as important as getting them on here I guess, but I wanted them to be in order. I guess this will teach me a lesson in waiting so long. I hope you enjoy my posts, and I am really hoping they make sense. I think in the future I will just post them and not worry about order. Or I could just keep up on it...right? So here they are....good luck and enjoy! :)
PS....you will have to look at older posts to see all of the new ones....that makes total sense I know.

0 of ya'll said...: