3.01.2009

The Fun Park

On Brandon's birthday we decided to take him, Aspen, and Lance (our neighbor) to the local indoor kid magnet called The Fun Park. It has an arcade, softplay, rollerskating and bowling. I bet you can't guess what he wanted to do...if any of you know Brandon you know without even thinking what he wanted to do....Bowling. We of course did softplay first, ordered some pizza and I think we as adults had more fun playing the arcade games, we ended up with over 950 tickets for the kids to split by the time we were done.
We went there because my mom had promised him that she would take him and he reminded her of that for the last 2 and 1/2 months until the day was finally here. Thanks mom for taking us...he had a blast!

A picture of all of the kids in the playland that is there. I wish it would have turned out better. Maybe I will lighten it up and see if it looks any better. It looks really good on my camera. Of course we had to get Tyler invoved.

Papa Bowling


Daddy bowling

Brandon bowling

Aspen was really good at playing with the boys. After I took the picture in the plastic bubble she took Tyler down the big yellow slide. I thought he might start crying...it is pretty tall...but he didn't. Thanks Aspen for hanging out with us yesterday.

1 of ya'll said...:

Darlene said...

It was really fun to go to the funpark for the Little Mans birthday. We had lots of fun. Love you all.