12.01.2010

Thanksgiving (I'm Still Full!)

This year for Thanksgiving we were able to see the Hadlock side, it has been a long time. It was held in North Salt Lake at a clubhouse...It was really nice and big, needs to be to hold that many people. Andy was able to make it after a week of not thinking he would. He chose to come so he would be able to see his extended family. He left from there and me and the boys continued on to my mom's. I am so glad that we were able to see Andy's grandparents and cousins. Like I said it had been a long time.

I would like to say that I am greatfull for Andy and all the sacrifices he has had to make in the last year and a half due to his job. No it isn't the ideal job for a guy who has a young family at home, but we know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We know that he loves us and would rather be here but sometimes that just isn't possible. I am also greatful for my family and friends who help me out with my boys whenever they can. I know that I could not do it without them. I often feel bad when I go to Salt Lake and my mom becomes their "mom" while I run around town with friends or do whatever. She loves it I know, that is what grandma's do, right? But I still can't help feel a little guilty. Speaking of my boys...I am thankful that they are both happy and healthy. There are a lot of people in my life that have either had sick babies who are no longer with us, or they can't have them at all, and I am so glad that I got them. Even though sometimes Tyler makes me wonder :) He is definetly a boy! He is so rough and tumble already, I fear as though I am in trouble. Brandon he is still my very smart and calm (most of the time). He puts me back where I need to be anytime I forget. I love them both dearly. Anyway, that is my rant again...sorry! Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving adventures, I hope you enjoy.


Yes I still have a husband...here is my proof!

The layout of the tables, not really important, but it has some people in it too.

Andy's grandparents, aren't they the cutest!

Love ya grandma!

This is a picture of Tyler's food hut. He decided instead of eating his food he was going to stack them all up. It was very cleaver of him, and of course cute! When it would fall over he said uh-oh and stacked it back up.

3 of ya'll said...:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! It was great to see you and your family! Did you get the temple names I left?

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

Sure did! Thanks!

Darlene said...

I am glad I am here for you when you come to Salt Lake. I love watching the boys why you do whatever. Like you said that what grandmas are for. Also I really like you post about your family etc. I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and Andy wlll be able to be home shortly.