12.30.2010

10 Wonderful Years!



It was 10 years ago today that we knelt across the alter in the House of the Lord and said yes to the question that sealed us together for time and all eternity. I love him as much now as I did then.
It is crazy how fast time flies by. It feels like it was just yesterday we were standing there in the foggy morning taking these pictures. For those of you that were there, I'm sorry to remind you of the chill in the air that day.
In these 10 years we have added 2 wonderful additions to our little family, we have purchased a house and what feels like a million cars. But over it all we are still madly in love as we were then. All I can hope for is that we have many many more years together. Not so much for more cars! I love you Andy, thanks for giving me the best 10 years of my life and for those cute little additions. I couldn't have done it without you!

Thanks to all the people in these picture who supported us and continue to do so. We love you all.

Here's to another 10!

3 of ya'll said...:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Here’s to ten more! You have a cute family and you are a strong woman!

Miranda said...

I remember that day and I remember how FREAKIN' cold it was! Congratulations...may you have many more years ahead of you!

Darlene said...

I remember that day like it was yesterday. Congratulations and hope you have many many more years. Love you