1.11.2011

2 Months in...Not What I Was Hoping For

So it has been 2 months since I made my goals on here. I am sad to report that I am not doing so well at it. I even gave me extra time because of holidays. I could still make up the lost time. I was going to try to get the Book of Mormon done by the 22nd of Feburary, but I am about 12 chapters behind. Which is like 6 days. I also missed going to the temple in December. I was going to go but I called to make the appoinment to do baptisms for the family names I have recieved and they informed me that they were closing until the 26th of January for cleaning. I am scheduled to go then...I guess that is better than nothing. I might have to revamp the goal and make it again. I have been working really hard on reading every night just not the amount needed to finish in the 100 days. I have to give myself credit though...this is the farthest I have ever gotten in the Book of Mormon in a long time. Hopefully next time I'll have better news to share with all of you. Until next time!

2 of ya'll said...:

Unknown said...

Hey girly! Good job! Congratulations! Keep up the good work! Lift up your chin! Pat yourself on the back! You are doing a great job and have done nothing to look down upon yourself! Give yourself a big hug and keep on trucking! Who said you had to have it done by a certain date? Better late than never! Love and hugs to you!!!

Darlene said...

You are doing a great job. No need to be so hard on yourself. It will get done. Like you said you are further than you have been in a long time. I love you. Mom